Department of Management
Entrepreneurship Concentration aims to foster entrepreneurial spirit and global vision of students by using a multi-disciplinary and practical approach to provide them with entrepreneurial mindset, skills, knowledge and experience for business venturing, growth and development in local and international environment. This concentration is to prepare students to work as entrepreneurial change agent within a corporate setting or start up their own business venture.
Entrepreneurship Concentration prepares students to work as entrepreneurial change agent in corporate setting or form their own business venture
Distinctive Features of the concentration
Mentoring/ coaching from experienced entrepreneurs
Networking with leading entrepreneurs
Exchange opportunities with top entrepreneurship programmes in universities overseas
Internship opportunities in startups, or companies with seasoned entrepreneurs
Sponsorship for business competitions
Study field trips
- BUSI 3037 Entrepreneurial Internship Poster (Hong Kong Startups - 2019-20, Summer Term)
- BUSI 3037 Entrepreneurial Internship Application Form (Hong Kong Startups - 2019-20, Summer Term)
- BUSI 3037 Entrepreneurial Internship FAQ
- BUSI 3037 Entrepreneurial Internship video
- Entrepreneurship minor programme
- Promoton video (English version)
- Promoton video (Chinese version)
- BBA Entrepreneurship leaflet
HKBU has offered an HRM programme for more than ten years and has been in the forefront of HRM education in Hong Kong. HKBU was the first university in Hong Kong to offer such subjects as HRM in China, e-HR, HR Research and Measurement, and Business Ethics at the undergraduate level.
- Human Resources Management Leaflet
- BBA (HRM) - Student Activities
- Mentoring Programme
- Business Internship
This programme is offered by the Department of Management, Hong Kong Baptist University for holders of an associate degree or higher diploma in a business-related discipline who wish to continue on to a Bachelor’s degree in human resources management.