Department of Management
Dr. Yi Tang 唐翌 博士
Associate Professor, Department of Management
Strategic Leadership; Corporate Social Responsibility, Entrepreneurship and Firm Innovation; Social Networks within and across Firms
- Tang, Y., Mack, Daniel Z., & Chen, G. (2018). The differential effects of CEO narcissism and CEO hubris on corporate social responsibility. Strategic Management Journal, 39(5), 1370-1387.
- Tang, Y., Li, J., & Liu, Y. (2016). Does founder CEO status affect firm risk-taking?. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 23(3), 322-334.
- Tang, Y., & Liu, Y. (2016). A Multi-Level Analytical Framework of Firm Strategic Change. Frontiers of Business Research in China, 10(1), 76-90.
- Chen, G., Luo, S., Tang, Y., & Tong, Jamie Y. (2015). Passing probation: Earnings management by interim CEOs and its effect on their promotion prospects. Academy of Management Journal, 58(5), 1389-1418.
- Tang, Y., Li, J., & Yang, H. (2015). What I see, what I do: How executive hubris affects firm innovation. Journal of Management, 41(6), 1698-1723.
- Tang, Y., Qian, C., Chen, G., & Shen, R. (2015). How CEO hubris affects corporate social (ir)responsibility. Strategic Management Journal, 36(9), 1338-1357.
- Tang, Y., & Wezel, F. (2015). Up to standard? Market positioning and performance of Hong Kong films, 1975-1997. Journal of Business Venturing, 30(3), 452-466.
- Tang, Y., & Ni Sullivan, B. (2014). A matter of salience? The curvilinear effect of experience heterogeneity on firm performance in the US venture capital market. International Journal of Strategy Change Management, 5(4), 297 - 320.
- Shen, R., Tang, Y., & Chen, G. (2014). When the role fits: How firm status differentials affect corporate takeovers. Strategic Management Journal, 35(13), 2012-2030.
- Ni Sullivan, B., Tang, Y., & Marquis, C. (2014). Persistently learning: How small-world network imprints affect subsequent firm learning. Strategic Organization, 12(3), 180-199.
- Li, J., & Tang, Y. (2013). The social influence of executive hubris: Cross-cultural comparison and indigenous factors. Management International Review, 53(1), 83-107.
- Ni Sullivan, B., & Tang, Y. (2013). Which signal to rely on? The impact of the quality of board interlocks and inventive capabilities on research and development alliance formation under uncertainty. Strategic Organization, 11(4), 364-388.
- Li, J., & Tang, Y. (2010). CEO hubris and firm risk taking in China: The moderating role of managerial discretion. Academy of Management Journal, 53(1), 45-68.