Department of Management
Professor, Department of Management
Associate Director, Doctor of Business Administration
Strategic Human Resources Management, Top Management Teams, Chinese Management, International/Cross-cultural Management
- Zhang, F., Wei, L., Yang, J., & Zhu, L. (2017). Roles of Relationships Between Large Shareholders and Managers in Radical Innovation: A Stewardship Theory Perspective. Journal of Product Innovation Management.
- Ecsh, E., Wei, L., & Chiang, Flora F. T. (2016). High-performance human resource practices and firm performance: The mediating role of employees' competencies and the moderating role of climate for creativity. International Journal of Human Resource Management.
- Ling, Y., Wei, L., Klimoski, Richard J., & Wu, L. (2015). Benefiting from CEOs' empowerment of TMTs: Does CEO-TMT dissimilarity matter. Leadership Quarterly, 26(6), 1066-1079.
- Wei, L., & Ling, Y. (2015). CEO characteristics and corporate entrepreneurship in transition economies: Evidence from China. Journal of Business Research, 68(6), 1157-1165.
- Qiao, K., Wang, X., & Wei, L. (2015). Determinants of high-performance work systems in small and medium-sized private enterprises in China. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 53(2), 185-203.
- Tang, G., Wei, L., Snape, E., & Ng, Y. (2015). How effective human resource management promotes corporate entrepreneurship: Evidence from China. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 26(12), 1586-1601.
- Tang, G., Wei, L., Ng, Y., & Snape, E. (in press). SHRM and corporate entrepreneurship: The role of HRM political skill. International Journal of Human Resource Management.
- Wei, L., Chen, D., Young, Michael N., & Wang, X. (2014). Which CEOs are more likely to be fired in China? Demographic characteristics as an antecedent. SAM Advanced Management Journal, 79(3), 37.
- Wei, L. (2013). Impacts of Human Resource Management Practices in the Entrepreneurial Process: Evidence from China. Journal of General Management, 38(3), 73-89.
- Wu, L., Kwan, H., Wei, L. Q., & Liu, J. (2013). Ingratiation in the workplace: The role of subordinate and supervisor political skills. Journal of Management Studies, 50(6), 991-1017.
- Wei, L., & Wu, L. (2013). What a diverse Top Management Team means? Testing an integrated model. Journal of Management Studies, 50(3), 389-412.
- Wei, L. Q., Chiang, F. F. T., & Wu, L. Z. (2012). Developing and Utilizing Network Resources: Roles of Political Skill. Journal of Management Studies, 49(2), 381-402.
- Wu, L., Wei, L., & Hui, C. (2011). Dispositional Antecedents and Consequences of Workplace Ostracism: An Empirical Investigation. Frontiers of Business Research in China, 5(1), 23-44.
- Wei, L., & Lau, C. (2011). Effective teamwork at the top: the evidence from China. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 23(9), 1853-1870.
- Ng, Y. C., & Wei, L. Q. (2011). Efficiency of Chinese Enterprises: Does Human Resource Management Matter? Applied Economics Letters, 19(1), 35-39.